Featured 100% full

On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous.

“J” determined that the heater's pump needed to be replaced. He returned with a new pump (KDP-CT1W0725) which was under warranty. He spent hours cursing and spilling water everywhere and I became concerned that he didn't know what he was doing - but he installed the pump and charged me for labor.

My water heater continued to leak water daily. When I called Air-Bridge to complain, I was told by “S” (company manager) that “J” was refusing to return to deal with the problem. He could not find anyone else to send. “S” came to my home to look at the leaking heater and so did the company owner - but still weeks went by and the company did not send anyone to deal with this problem.

Finally, after two months of waiting and calling Air-Bridge I contacted another company called Vio Systems Inc on September 13, 2013. They sent their top service man “M” to assess the situation.

“M” disconnected the pump that “J” had installed and showed me where “J” had not removed a crucial plastic plug - which caused the pump to blow its O-ring seal. The pump needed to be replaced again - but Navien would not supply another warrantied pump because they had already sent one (the one “J” damaged). I had to pay $341.60 for a new pump, plus pay “M”'s labour which was $120. All told - I had to pay $521.60 to fix the damage that Air-Bridge's service man had done.

“M” also signed a written statement about what he had discovered and I took photographs of the damaged pump and I sent all of it to Air-Bridge. “S”, the company manager at Air-Bridge, said he would not cover the cost of the new pump I had to purchase - but he would refund me “J”'s labour for July 13 and GIVE ME A NEW PUMP as compensation. I accepted that offer and I have it in an email from “S”.

“S” at Air-Bridge finally sent me a cheque for $150 (which was “J”'s labour on July 13) after many many weeks of phone calls but never sent the new pump he promised me. “S”, nor anyone at Air-Bridge will return my calls anymore.

Had an Experience with Air Bridge Heating and Cooling?

Comments

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh #911326

What a Nice post and Wonderful shared to Heating and Cooling. Really Excellent post and helpful article.

plumbers in Surrey BC

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh #903861

Thanks author for your Excellent Post and Great shared to Heating and Cooling, Really outstanding tropic and information to Plumbing Service.

Richmond furnace repair

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh #902891

What a Wonderful blog and great shared to Heating and Cooling, Really awesome post and information to Plumbing Service.

Richmond heating service